Diwali Laxmi Puja Muhurat, Date, Timings – Diwali Pooja Thali Decorations
Lakshmi was the girl of the sage Bhrigu and took asylum in the sea of drain when the divine beings were sent into outcast. Lakshmi was reawakened amid the Churning of the Ocean. When the divine beings saw Lakshmi, they all began to look all starry eyed at her magnificence. Shiva guaranteed Lakshmi as his significant other, yet since he had officially taken the Moon, her hand was given to Vishnu, whom Lakshmi herself favored.
Lakshmi is the goddess of light, excellence, favorable luck and riches. While Laxmi is by and large worshiped to make progress, she doesn’t dwell long with any individual who is apathetic or covet her lone as riches.
Laxmi Puja Muhurat
On Diwali, Laxmi Puja is of awesome hugeness thus do it’s Mahurat in any case. Laxmi Puja on Diwali ought to be done amid Pradosh Kaal that starts with nightfall and keep going for 2 hours and 24 minutes around. Numerous sources likewise propose Mahanishita Kaal for performing Laxmi Puja. It is one of the best times for Tantrik people group and rehearsing Pandits who are knowledgeable about performing Laxmi Puja amid this period. However for everyday citizens Pradosh Kaal Muhurat is the quite favored time to lead Laxmi Puja.
Diwali Shubh Muhurat Date and Timing
- Amavasya Tithi Begins = 20:40 on 29 – Oct – 2016
- Amavasya Tithi Ends = 23:08 on 30 – Oct – 2016
Pradosh Kaal Muhurat
- Lakshmi Puja Muhurat from 18:27(30 Oct) to 20:09(30 Oct)
- Pradosh Kaal from 17:33(30 Oct) to 20:09(30 Oct)
- Vrishabha Kaal from 18:27(30 Oct) to 20:22(30 Oct)
Mahanishita Kaal Muhurat
- Lakshmi Puja Muhurat = None
- Mahanishita Kaal from 23:38(30 Oct) to 00:30(31 Oct)
- Simha Kaal from 12:57(31 Oct) to 3:14(31 Oct)
Choghadiya Puja Muhurat
- Morning Muhurat (Char, Labh, Amrit) from 07:58(30 Oct) to 12:05(30 Oct)
- Afternoon Muhurat (Shubh) from 13:27(30 Oct) to 14:49(30 Oct)
- Evening Muhurat (Shubh, Amrit, Char) from 17:33(30 Oct) to 22:27(30 Oct)
Steps of Lakshmi Pooja
Spread another material on a raised stage: Place a modest bunch of grains in the inside and, on this, place a kalash (pitcher) made of gold, silver, copper, or earthenware. Fill three-fourth of the kalash with water and place a betel nut, a bloom, a coin, and some rice grains in it. Orchestrate five sorts of leaves or mango leaves in the kalash. Put a little dish on the kalash and fill it with rice grains. Draw a lotus with turmeric powder ( haldi ) over the rice grains and place the symbol of goddess Lakshmi over it, alongside coins.
Put the symbol of Ganesha: before the kalash, on the right (South-West course), put the icon of Ganesha. Additionally put ink and books identified with your business or occupation on the stage. Light a light and start the puja by offering haldi, kumkum, and blossoms to the stage on which the kalash is put. At that point offer haldi, kumkum, and blossoms to the water that will be utilized for the puja. Conjure the waterway goddesses to be a piece of this water.
Laxmi Puja Invoke goddess: Lakshmi by recounting the Vedic mantras tended to her. One can likewise present the mantras specified in the Puranas or essentially take a few blooms in your grasp, close your eyes, and consider goddess Lakshmi being showered with gold coins by two elephants remaining on either side of Her and serenade Her name. At that point offer the blooms to the symbol.
Put the icon of Lakshmi: Place the symbol of Lakshmi in a plate and bathe it with water, panchamrit (a blend of drain, curd, ghee or cleared up margarine, nectar, and sugar) and after that with water containing some gold adornment or a pearl. Wipe the symbol clean and place it back on the kalash. On the other hand, you can simply sprinkle water and panchamrit on the symbol with a blossom.
Laxmi Puja Offerings: Offer shoe glue, saffron glue, scent ( itr ), haldi, kumkum, abeer, and gulal to the goddess. Offer a wreath of cotton dabs to the goddess. Offer blossoms, particularly the marigold blooms and leaves of Bel (wood apple tree). Light an incense stick and dhoop. Make an offering of desserts, coconut, organic products, and tambul. Make an offering of puffed rice and batasha. Pour some puffed rice, batasha, coriander seeds, and cumin seeds over the symbol. Safe where you keep cash and adornments; Worship this protected as an image of Lord Kuber.
Laxmi Puja Aarti: Finally, play out the aarti for goddess Lakshmi. Never forget that She severely dislikes noisy clamor. So the aarti ought to be joined just by a little ringer. Try not to applaud, similar to the practice when performing aarti for different divine beings. A serene and eminent climate ought to win amid the diwali day pujan. Try not to light wafers while the puja is on or instantly after it.
Diwali Pooja Thali Decorations
Creative and appealing art things, perfectly designed pooja thalis are implied both for the home and for blessing giving. Pretty pooja thalis are uniquely designed for the happy period of Diwali. Accessible in exquisite shapes, these Diwali Pooja `Thalis’ make for really merry blessings. The range is wide, the cost shifts with the product and the quality is to be vouched for. Inventiveness, development and beautification is the key for such business wanders.
Adorned with wonderful outlines these pooja thalis helps one perform Dipawali Pooja with incredible style and magnificence. The Diwali Pooja Thali contains all the crucial embellishments for a pooja, a chime, little katauri, a matka, an om coin and a leaf formed minor box to hold roli chawal. Symbols of ganesh and laxmi, the colossal divinities connected with riches and thriving, are likewise incorporated into the set.
Pooja thali come in various shapes and sizes with shifted improved themes, for example, botanical and creatures like elephant, and can be made in an extensive variety of metals from metal to silver and gold.
Diwali Pooja Thali Decoration Ideas
- 1. Take a round shaped thali.
- 2. In a little place draw the swastika sign with any colour you like
- 3. Take one diya shaped like a goddess. Place in the front side or middle.
- 4. Take some flowers of your choice, preferably hibiscus. Place these flowers on the thali.
- 5. Take a agarbatti stand and light some agarbati.
- 6. Take a small bell.
- 7. Than take the sonkha (The big thing like seashell used for praying god). If your thali has some space left fill that with colours.
Aarti thali with bindi decoratation
- 1. Cover ur thali by using any single colored paper.
- 2. Stick ur wasted bindi on this thali.
- 3. Make ur favourite design on the thali by using different styles of bindis.
- 4. Put a small dish with diya on it.
- 5. Also stick ganpati or laksmiji picture in it. Your arti thali is ready.
Flower Pooja Thali
- 1. Take a solid plate of any size.
- 2. Keep some flowers on the plate.
- 3.Spread the glitter onto the plate beautifully and place the pooja items.
Velvet Pooja Thali
- 1. Take a plane steel thali.
- 2. Cover it with a velvet cloth of any color.
- 3. Keep your pooja material on it.
- 4. Decorate a diya with golden color and place it on your thali.
- 5. You will get a adorably stylized velvet pooja thali.
Simple Thali Decoration
- 1. Take a plain thali.
- 2. Cut seven any colored cloth and cut it in such a way that a spiral of different colors is formed.
- 3. Decorate more stick mirrors sequences or any thing on it in a pattern.
- 4. Now place all the ‘pooja items on it with placement of 7 diyas on it.
Pooja Thali with Laces
- 1. Take a plastic/steel plate.
- 2. Cover the plate completely by pasting different colored papers.
- 3. Decorate the plate with hanging golden laces all around and small mirrors in the corners.
- 4. Place statues of God Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi.
Mirror Mosaic Thali
- 1.Take steel plate or a ceramic plate.
- 2.Take little pieces of mirror of various shapes and make concentric designs of diyas, swastikas with the help of marker.
- 3. Now paste the mirror pieces over the design by keeping a distance of about 1 mm between each mirror.
- 4. Leave it for 5-6hours.
- 5. Make a paste with plaster of paris and fill all the gaps.
- 6. You will get a stunning mirror mosaic thali.
Simple Thali Decoration
- 1. Take any plate available at home.
- 2. Take some bright powdered colors.
- 3. Design a rangoli on the plate.
- 4. Then take 5 small sized plates.
- 5. Put it in the bigger plate. Place a lighted diya on it.